Farewell, Binder!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 24 13:48:18 PDT 2008

Greetings ASML users and members of the ASML community --

As you may have heard, Binder Mann will be leaving ASML; her last day
here at SNF is Thursday.  We will all deeply miss her.  She is the heart
and soul of the ASML program here at SNF.  And we will miss her warmth
and friendliness, not to mention her astounding knowledge of all things
ASML.

Please join us in showing our appreciate for Binder's support for our
lab and sharing some cake --  tomorrow, Wednesday, June 25, at 2 pm, in
the breakroom.

Your SNF Staff

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.