ASML scheduled downtime - Plan change

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu May 15 14:06:53 PDT 2008

Dear ASML users --

For various unavoidable logistic and technical issues, it is desirable
order to avoid the extended 2-week downtime originally scheduled for the
last week of June.  Instead, the end of June shutdown will be shortened
to one week.  However, this requires a shutdown of three days in early June.

The system is scheduled for shutdown on June 4, Wednesday morning, at 8
am.  It will be converted to 6" to accommodate standard ASML calibration
procedures for the new stage, installed a few weeks ago.  The
calibrations run continuously and iteratively, so the system will be
unavailable during this time.  The ASML engineers plan to complete
calibrations and return the system to labmembers on 4" by 5 pm on
Friday, June 6.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  For those of you facing an IEDM
deadline, please get in touch with staff as soon as possible -- we will
do what we can to facilitate your fabrication needs around this shutdown
schedule.

Thanks for your attention --

Mary

--