down time

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu May 22 15:21:00 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I like to let everyone know  that the system will be down on Wednesday
28th for 8 hours.
Yesterday we did the hot spot test and Binder realized that the stone
would  not swing out fully, this is a major issue and need to be fixed
as soon as possible.  So the FSE  scheduled on  28th. we like to start
early but one person has reservation whom I will talk to.
Wednesdays belong to ASML for 8 hours any way ( kind reminder).
Please plan accordingly and let me know if there  are any other issues.

mahnaz