Problem statement sheet

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:01:24 PST 2008

Hello all,

We have generated a problem statement sheet for ASML so when you
encounter any problem ( mis alignment, wafers are not picked up by the
system due to the process... pm marks are not working., expansion
issue....etc)  by answering some or all  of the questions we might be
able to help you quicker.
I like to ask all of you to take a few minutes and read it and make
comments if you like.

I will put a hard copy of it in the binder next to the tool tomorrow and
you will have the email format of it if ever needed.

mahnaz