Scribe wafers

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 14 09:17:11 PST 2008

Hello all,

Although during training I tell you not to scribe your wafers on the
back still we see so many wafers are scribed on the back and with large
letters and numbers.

Wafers with scratches and scribe on the back can not be ran on ASML.
When the wafers get stranded on the tool and the tools goes down is
plain EXPENSIVE.  Is expensive time and resource wise,   is expensive
for ASML as well.

*From now on if the wafers get stuck in the system and the reason was
because of scribe, scratch,  scum on the back of wafers or the wafer is
not flat  .....You have forced me to take your name of the tool.*

Please if there is a matter of training or anything come and see me./

*
mahnaz

*
/