THe Stepper is back up!!

Gary J Sosa gsosa at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 21 22:27:23 PST 2008

Hello ASM-L Stepper Users..

  The stepper is back up and ready to use. Chris from ASML came in and Checked/updated "Basic Machine Constants" for front and backside alignment to correct mis-alignment problems. We verified the alignment( Front and 3D align) by exposing / developing and inspecting wafers provided by Joey Doll. All alignment looked good. Thanks Chris and Joey for helping us through this delemma. We will continue to monitor the stepper over the weekend and make every effort to keep it running, so please report any issues that you encounter in Coral. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

  ...Gary