prealigner

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 16 17:20:15 PDT 2008

Hello all,

Few of us have encountered some  issues with prealigner which has been
switched  from default mode to N mode.
I am not sure why some one would do that but any how....
When you come to use the system if is logged in under some one else
.....the easiest way is to exit ....and login under your name that would
put the system back to default   mode. some times clear in job
definition and Batch report does not take care of the issue.
I will be more than happy to show it to any one who likes to see what I
am talking about.
mahnaz