Wafer stuck

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 11 08:26:47 PST 2009

Hello all,
It seems that everyone is getting a bit relax about checking wafers,
please read the *red note next to the tool.
*
I will be very unkind ( Many items needs to be cleaned and scrubbed) to
the ones that their wafers get stuck in the tool* due to residue on the
back of the wafers or non flatness ( did not check wafer on granite) *.
The tool is solidly booked and every one is trying to get wafers out
before shut down.
If you have wafers that are not meeting the requirements of the tool,
talk to us and we will find a way to help you.

mahnaz