ASML Customer Support group training

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 31 13:48:03 PDT 2009

All,

You may have noticed higher than normal tool reservations by ASML
next week (Aug. 3rd-7th) and for Tuesday and Wednesday, Aug. 11th and
12th.  ASML will be holding a training session for employees in their
customer support group.  While you may consider this is an
inconvenience, in the long term this will help as ASML is increasing
the number of employees trained on maintaining our tool.  The SNF
community is fortunate ASML is committing the time and resources to
expand their service expertise for our stepper platform.

Please honor the ASML reservations times, as any over run in to their
time will impact their training schedule.

Regards,
SNF and ASML Staff