check back of your wafers

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:05:54 PST 2009

Hello all,

*You need to make sure that the back of your wafers are all clean and
free of any residue.
EBR is a MUST.
*
I take 40 minutes of any asml training and show every one of you
To check back of all your wafers for any residue even tiny one needs to
be clean with q-tip and acetone.
Do a flat test on the granite table.
All the wafers need to go to Spin rinse dryer ( or the ones that you
cleaned)  and you need to make sure the back of wafers are dry.  ( All
written and posted next to the tool).
Few labmembers  reported that once in a while they come out wet.  Gary
ran and tested the SRD this afternoon so we are good for now.
Any issue with the SRD, please notify me.

please  do your part so we can minimize the down time on the tool and
some presser off the staff.  We sure do not look that smart when we run
crappy wafers through the tool.

mahnaz