Particle warning

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 6 11:42:26 PDT 2010

Hello all,

The last few days every day we have found particle on the chuck.
Gary send out a note yesterday and Linda tells me this morning that
there is a good size particle on the chuck.

I  hate to take any  names off the tool but if  I have to take that
action, I will.

So make sure that  back of the wafers ( all needs to be checked)  are
clean, if not clean them  and run them through SRD.
Please refer to the attachment I sent you before training and there is a
copy of it in the asml binder next to the tool.

Next check will be Monday
mahnaz