3D Down

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 23 09:36:11 PST 2010

Hello all,

Please read this note carefully as I am just getting you prepared for
few days of down time ( ASML demo) and not having the 3D capability for
a week.

Asml needs to do a demo which is depended to get some hardware from Europe.
We are not sure if they will get it for the week of March 8th or March
15th but I thought to warn you ahead of time

*The asml will be down all day March 9th ( no evening or night access)
and  back up to SNF on March 10th in the evening.
The asml will be down all day March 16th  ( no evening or night access)
and back up to SNF on March 17th  in the evening.
*
Please note due to some hardware changes *we will not have 3D capability
in one of the weeks i have mentioned above.*
As soon as we have more info we will pass it on.
I  will post this note next to the system.

mahnaz