Training session: Advanced job creation with Job Scripter (4/1/10 10am)

Rishi Kant rik9 at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:01:32 PDT 2010

[Reminder]

I will be holding a training session on Thursday, April 1st at 10 am in CIS-101, for using my software (Job Scripter) to create advanced ASML jobs. Job Scripter is designed for stitching images to create composite structures (mixing and matching elements to create new designs) or to create structures that are larger than the maximum cell size (19mmx22mm). Some applications of JS so far include: creating micro-fluidic devices, composing and distributing 10+ different design variations on the same wafer, unique die numberings etc.

Drop by if you are interested. Note that I will assume attendees know how to create a standard job on the ASML workstation.

Rishi