ASML demo..please read

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 23 13:31:06 PST 2010

Hello all,

I like to inform you that ASML needs to do a demo.   After some
discussion  and  to minimize the down time to  our lab members; we have
decided
to do the demo on December 13th to 15th. This way if things do not go as
planned  we can use the 16th and 17th as  back up to finish the demo.
Otherwise  December 16th and 17th are scheduled for annual pm.

*Monday December 13th the system will be switched to 8"  and will stay
in 8" till the end of demo.
So access to the system in the afternoon is not an option.
*
Please plan accordingly.

mahnaz