P Lease read

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:40:53 PDT 2010

Hello all,
Just to let you know  that today I took 8 labmembers privilege  away on
the ASML tool.

The situation with particles is totally out of control. As much I know
part of the issue is SVG coaters but ultimately you are responsible
to check  back of every wafer for particles and clean it up the way I
have shown you during training.
If is a training issue come and see me.
Mean while ask Gary and Mario to show you how to clean the hot plates
accordingly.

We will make some changes on the tracks during shut down but that will
not resolve particle issues 100%.

I have to say things are out of my hand at the moment and ASML folks are
not happy y with us.

mahnaz