XPA marks READ

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 6 14:13:32 PST 2011

Hello all,

During annual pm, we saw a shift on XPA  marks and we made the
appropriate adjustment.

Please read the attachment on this email
I will put a copy next to the tool.

What does this mean to you:

If you are using pm marks,  there are   NO CHANGES for you. ...continue
as usual.

If you are starting a new run/lot today 1/6/11  No CHANGES for you either.

*If you have used XPA marks to expose your wafers before shutdown and
you are doing an overlay ( more than one layer).
*
Please read the attachment  and follow the instruction.

To do the correction you need to go to

* Define a batch page ( on the bottom of the page)

Click on Alignment

M1/Red      X            Y ( need to enter   -.8)

*Ping, Linda, Gary and I will happily show you and go over this if you
need help with it so do not hesitate to ask.
I will put a copy of the pages  next to the tool.

mahnaz