Appropriate exposure power for 10um SPR220-7

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at
Wed Nov 30 13:21:19 PST 2011

Hi Ki Wook,

If you look in to exposure chart in the binder next to the tool  for 7
um the E0 is 300 mj.
For 10 um is around 400mj.
You should still do a test wafer or an Exposure matrix because your
reticle and the feature size will influence the exposure.