Make sure that your wafers are clean

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 24 14:18:20 PST 2012

hello all,

No matter what, you need to make sure that your wafers are clean and
even more so NOW.

There is an issue with the system and  as you know we are not able to
swing the stage in and out without the help from ASML.
So if you contaminate the chuck Gary and Mario are not able to help
till  the problem get fixed.
I believe that Gary had sent out an detail message about this so

After spin
Inspect back of  every wafer
clean the ones have any EBR residue and particles with q-tips and acetone
Run all the wafers through SRD in designated cassette before committing
them to ASML.

Let us know if you need help or have questions.

mahnaz