350nm features?

Chris McGuinness cmcg at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 30 11:09:29 PST 2012

Hi all,
Does anyone have experience exposing features that are 350nm or smaller on ASML. How low can you go? I've done 400nm lines spaced by 1.05um in the past, but found that I had to run the exposure pretty low in order to maintain the 400nm feature size. This has the undesired side effect that occasionally some of the pattern is not exposed. I am considering designing the mask to precompensate for the slight enlargement of the smaller features. Has anyone done this? Can you share your experiences with me?
Thanks,
Chris