asml is up

Roger T. Howe rthowe at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 10 11:46:25 PST 2012

Mahnaz, Carlos, Chris, Gary, Linda, and Vinny,

Great news that we've got the ASML back in action.  Thanks for the hard
work it took to bring it up.

It bears repeating that we need to keep it clean to keep it up.  ASML
users:  let's keep particles off the chuck by following the cleaning
procedures exactly!

Thanks,
Roger