warp/stress wafer

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:55:46 PST 2012

Hello all,

I have noted that the last few weeks  few times  wafers have gotten
stuck in the system off hours and every time it was the User's wafers
that they had some sort of warpage or stress.

Let me remind you and refer you to the note that is posted next to the
too ( every one of you read it before you get train on the tool) and wiki.

*It is your responsibility to follow the procedure and make sure that
wafers are flat before committing them to the system.**
**need training on the stress tool or how to float the wafers on the
rock, let me know that too.**
**Staff will help you with wafers that are problematic  during day time.**

You are risking your privilege on the system and committing yorself to a
honorable community work.
mahnaz
*