Problem aw610_r SNF 2011-05-23 21:49:15: Mouse Not Working

robertchen at snf.stanford.edu robertchen at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 23 21:49:16 PDT 2011

I found the PS/2 devices unplugged when I came to use the RTA. Plugged back in, but only the KB works. You can access menus using the F keys on the top of the keyboard, and then use arrow keys and enter to select recipes and run them. You can also hit Y or N to answer dialog questions. I didn't want to restart the computer -- perhaps Ed knows how to restart and get the mouse working again.
By the way, you should not run a recipe if you cannot see the actions the recipe will take unless you are confident of what the recipe is.