pyrometer mode

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:09:29 PST 2010

Dear RTA-r users,

There are currently no reservations for the tool this week.

1. Does anyone *plan to use the thermocouple* or can the tool *be in
pyrometer-mode *all week?

2. If #1 is not possible, I propose the tool stays in pyrometer tonight (or
if that's too soon, starting Tuesday morning) ending Tues. night, and Friday
morning Dec.3 until Monday morning Dec.6.

I can't predict exactly when I'll be able to use the tool (based on other
unpredictable schedules not in my control), so ideally it would stay in
pyrometer all week unless someone plans to use the thermocouple.

Thanks

Liz Edwards
ehe at Sstanford.edu