Misc aw610_r Items

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 5 09:05:32 PST 2011

All,

I missed a saga with the aw610_r system while I was on vacation.  I'm
trying to piece together what happened while I was away.  I have not
been completely successful,  but I do see there are a number of people
who prefer processes more akin to furnace anneals.  Somehow the term
"rapid" has been lost in translation.  Since reminders that long anneals
are not "rapid", I guess I will be required to setting an upper limit on
how many seconds can be entered in the steady state field.

Also, I see a few people who are creating recipes that do not begin with
the required T or P.  These recipes will be deleted at the end of the week.

Regards,
Ed