Pyrometer day on 2/14/11, aw610_r

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:49:58 PST 2011

All,

I have reserved Monday, Feb. 14th for pyrometer day on the
aw610_r.  I will switch the system over by 9am and back at
4pm.  Please make your reservations and plan accordingly.

I was hoping the community would be able to call and schedule
pyrometer days.  At this point in time we seem to be struggling.  I
believe part of the problem is the desire for next day availability
instead of being able to schedule a week in advance.  If anyone has
suggestions on how to improve the process, please help.

Regards,
Ed