RTA (contaminated) TC/Pyro Plan?

Seongjae Cho felixcho2010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:02:13 PST 2011

Dear the members,

I hope the schedule for using in pyrometer mode would be set soon smoothly
but one thing I feel like to ask is, it will be appreciated if I'm
permitted to use the tool in TC mode around the weekend.
Since I have a flight schedule on next Monday and not able to get back
before SNF shutdown,
this weekend will be the last days I can be in the SNF.
There is a work whose final step is RTA with TC mode, which is very
probably to be done during this weekend.

So it doesn't really matter whether the pyrometer mode is run during this
week or next,
but please take my situation also into consideration when deciding.
Many thanks in advance.

- Sincerely, Seongjae.