RTA (contaminated) TC/Pyro Plan?

Takane Usui takane at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 28 18:15:16 PST 2011

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks, I appreciate your help - As Katie said early next week sounds good to me too.  If we could have it with pyro on Monday through Tuesday or Wednesday next week, that would be great.  I made a reservation next Monday.

Thank you,
Takane

PS - Jim, I don't think my samples will be ready by Wed PM, but thanks for your advice!