RTA (contaminated) TC/Pyro Plan?

jim kruger jimkruger at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 07:03:41 PST 2011

I see that in spite of several expressions of interest in pyro, no additional  slots  for today after 11:00 or Wed AM have been taken.

The plan is to convert to pyro mode at 11:00 today and change back to TC the next day, 11/30/11 before Elmer's shift ends.

If no one else signs up, this may be earlier than later.

I suggest that when making a reservation, labmembers use the "Process" window to indicate their  wish, pyro or TC.  This will not guarantee the mode, just indicate, to all, the desire.  Arrangements must be made for the switch-over as now.

Sorry for the confusion, hopefully we will be back to normal when Ed returns.

jim