RTA (contaminated) TC/Pyro Plan?

Seongjae Cho felixcho2010 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:22:22 PST 2011

Dear users' group,

First of all, hope it to be fixed soon.
I could reduce some time in former steps so the reservation for RTA_r (TC
mode in my case) was made in the Friday evening
instead of weekend as I predicted in a previous e-mail.
So if the fixation gets a little bit delayed and the only available pyro
window might be Friday afternoon and evening, I'll push my reservation back
to weekend since it seems that there is only one user (me) waiting for TC
mode in the Friday afternoon. But weekend is the last time I'm in the SNF
with the last process at RTA_r, it will be appreciated if the mode can be
back to TC before weekend.
But yes, if the fixation takes a really long time, this story also goes in
vain and I should be satisfied with unbaked sample. :-)
I'll hope the best for all.

- Sincerely, Seongjae.