aw610_r pyro mode 12/19

Archana Kumar akumar10 at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 18 23:31:57 PST 2012

Hi all,
I'd like to change my pyro slot tomorrow to 4.30-6.30 pm due to a schedule clash. Since no one else seems to specifically need either pyro or TC mode tomorrow during either of these time slots (based on coral reservations), I assume this will not affect anyone else. If it does, please drop me a note and I'll work with you to avoid any inconvenience.
Thanks!
Regards,
Archana