aw610_r pyro mode 10/11

Archana Kumar akumar10 at stanford.edu
Sat Oct 13 10:29:28 PDT 2012

Hi Saurabh,

No the tool is in TC mode. Outside of the time specified in the email, its always in TC mode. You need to request for pyro mode by writing to the mailing list at least two days in advance, so that one of the folks who can convert will schedule a pyro day. I will schedule one for Monday/Tuesday and send out an email.

Regards,
Archana