[aw610_r] Fwd: Welcome to Badger Lab Management Software

Saurabh Dutta Chowdhury sdchowdhury at transphormusa.com
Sat Jan 12 16:16:52 PST 2013

Maureen/Ed/Nancy:
I finally got badger login set up from Coral but i am finding that i am no
longer qualified to reserve aw_610r which i was qualified in the
coral system. I am pretty sure my Gasonics, Drytek, P5000 usage priveledges
are gone too. On Monday, i plan to use the awr610_r from 10-12 after
Archana finishes Pyro change. Can you help with getting me added to the
tools that i was already qualified.
Thanks
Saurabh
650 492 0712