[aw610_r] 610r change to Pyro and Pyro CAL for Monday March 10-2013

Saurabh Dutta Chowdhury sdchowdhury at transphormusa.com
Fri Mar 8 18:57:59 PST 2013

Jim:
I am hoping Pradeep will be able to run 610r at 1120 this monday. I will be
there to observe. However, talking to Pradeep it seems he needs help with
Pyro CAL. Today we could not make progress as EE was out. Will EE be here
on Monday for 610r.

Note the recipe 1120_P worked fine in Nov-Dec but did melt the system in
January so Pradeep is being extra cautious.
I am assuming now that water is hooked up the tool should function fine but
has anybody run a Pyro CAL already or just TC CAL?

Will there be EE support on Monday. If so at what time? Say 10 AM

Thanks
Saurabh