[aw610_r] Pyro mode Monday 7/28?

Archana Kumar akumar10 at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 28 18:19:35 PDT 2014

Given that the lab is closed tonight and multiple people wanted to use pyro overnight, I'll leave the RTA in pyro mode after the lab re-opens tomorrow as well.
I will be around in the lab all day tomorrow and can convert between TC and pyro anytime, so just drop me an email if needed.

Regards,
Archana