Update, 10-7-2002

Charley Williams charley at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 7 09:53:07 PDT 2002

	The Raith is up and running patterns. We're "dealing with" the folks in
Germany
about the overheating electronics.
	The 700F is running fine. A new "local/not local" mode indicator has
been installed.
Any users having trouble with deciding when to type, give me a call.
	The 4160 is up, many users are now taking advantage of this machine.
Remember: this
SEM is for CLEAN wafers only. NO TAPE, no sticky items. If you're not
sure, ask! We'll find
some way to look at your specimens.
	The S-800 is up, and still undergoing Semicaps work. Our Semicaps rep
is a most
diligent and skillful guy, so work with him while he's in there. You can
run, as he needs
images to troubleshoot, so you can co-exist with him in most cases.
	chw3