Update, 10-22-2002

Charley Williams charley at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 22 09:55:11 PDT 2002

	The Raith 150 is up and running patterns. I'm trying to stabilize the
emission
current at 100uA with EHT on. This changes from about 140uA with EHT off
to about 100uA
with it on. Please do not alter the Filament Target Current or the
Vextract Target Voltage.
The 150 is now on the Coral System. Please see James Conway for your
account to be
authorized.
	The Hitachi 4160 is up and running and is also on the Coral system.
Those whom
I have trained, please check with James for your account to be
authorized.
	The S-800 is up. We are still chasing the 'lines on saved images'
problem so
bear with us.
	The 700F is up and running patterns. James and I are working towards
more
detailed operational checks, involving pattern accuracy and other
issues.
	chw3