Update, 9-26-2002

Charley Williams charley at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 26 09:36:24 PDT 2002

	The Raith 150 is working, sort of. The missing Writefield Alignment
image is back, now that I've opened the front of its box for cooling.
The image
is far from good, but it does show enough to do the alignments, and can
be
used for writing.
	The 700F is up and writing. Remember to visually find marks and update
stage positions if you have trouble finding marks. Once this is done, it
writes
like crazy!
	The 4160 is up for use. Contact me for lessons/photos. Again I've
requested Noran's help in getting the imaging/EDX system evaluated as to
repair
costs.
	The S-800 is up. I've again asked for Semicaps to produce something
useable.
	chw3