Beamtools report for Tuesday April 22, 2003

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:01:53 PDT 2003

Greetings:

All Ebeam and SEM systems are up and available for users:

Semhitachi, S-800 FE-SEM is up.
Please don't initially flash the tip when coming onto the system.
Only flash after you see emission current instability.
Please follow the new SOP procedure, a copy is in the SEM LAB.

S-4160 is up and ready for your use.

Ebeam, H-700 Ebeam Exposure System is back UP and available to Users.
We are qualifying the system for line width, min. resolvable feature,
and stitching this morning.  User performance reports are requested,
including minimum feature obtained for your process.

We will be running a number of Lab member patterns on the system WED.
and THURSDAY, please see James Conway to get access during this period.
We are queing users jobs to maximize throughput on the system this week.

New Users coming onto this system for your first writes:  Please see
Paul Jerabek for individual help on your first writes.  Open Lab for New
Users as scheduled by appointment will be conducted Thursday afternoon.

RAITH 150 is UP and available for Users.
The system schedule is nearly full, see James Conway if you are having
problems making a reservation on CORAL. We will be running a number of
patterns WED., WED overnight, and Thursday.  Please see James Conway
directly to get into the que.

Thank you for your interest in E-beam Lithography and SEM at SNF!

James Conway || Paul Jerabek || Charley Williams III
E-beam Technology Group, Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075