Raith free tonite from 7pm on. Finished early . . . due to misbehaving Elphy

Yin Yuen apbubble at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 27 18:58:59 PDT 2003

Elphy misbehaved so I only got one write job done. The rest of the time
slot is open to the adventurous one who wishes to take a chance at writing
without write field alignment abilities.

James, I posted a problem report. The ELPHY module is acting up and won't
actually do any corrections when I tried to do write field alignment. The
numbers get punched in, but the alignment doesn't get better. Also, Raith
software crashed, and upon reload the software halted on loading
EEMELP5.DLL. A reboot solved the halting problem, but not the inability to
do write field alignments.

-Yin