RAITH is back up. Access for all schedule users this week. LEO problems continue.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 22 09:19:05 PDT 2003

Greetings:

Here is a brief RAITH 150 update as of Monday Morning 8:50 AM:

Several users were able to get on the system over the weekend and get
writes performed. The RAITH Field service team has finished repairs and
all RAITH side functions are performing optimally.  Thank you, Cole
Loomis and Bernd Stegemann for making the most of a short visit here to
Stanford!

The LEO computer continues to experience intermittent rebooting of its
PC for unknown causes.  Friday we replaced this PC's power supply with a
new supply, but this did not correct the problem as Users observed
several reboots over the weekend. LEO will be returning today for
continued evaluation.

All Users are expected to immediate report problems  and all error
encountered  to both the Coral system and James Conway.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group