ANNOUNCEMENT3: Next EBEAM TOWN HALL MEETING MONDAY MAY 3, 2004 2 - 4 PM
jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:21:50 PDT 2004
GREETINGS Ebeam Users:
You are invited to participate in Monday's EBEAM Town Hall Meeting.
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS: MONDAY MAY 3, 2004 2 - 4 PM CIS 101
All members of the Ebeam community are invited to attend and make your
The Agenda is currently open through NOON TODAY and you may make request
for additions of topics you wish to discuss.
The main topic of discussion: RAITH 150 UPDATED
* Current system status and what we are doing to resolve the EHT
* RAITH Scheduling on CORAL.
- Community Feedback on the current scheduling reservation limits.
- Proposals to modify the current policies for reservations.
- Proposal 1: 24 hour advance reservation and announcement
of OPEN SLOTS on CORAL (D. Grupp)
- Discussion: How do we do planned and unplanned downtime
Do people disrupted by the downtime get priority when the
system comes available, or just return to the queue? (5 minutes.)
* Allowable Materials -- What can and cannot be placed into the SNF
E-beam systems -- brief.
* Ebeam Resist Process Suite:
Soliciting feed back and measurements on the Microchem MaN-2403
Is the interest in PMMA - MMA co-polymer bi-layer process for
Other Novel resist systems you would like to try at SNF.
Calixarenes? HSQ? SU-8?
* Limitations of Access and Migrations of Users to other systems.
- Migration of users to EBEAM Hitachi HL-700F?
- Migration of external and industrial users to external systems?
* Additional Ebeam Resources within NNIN?
- Towards establishing relationships with other NNIN Ebeam Labs to
add to our capability.
* Other Agenda Additions:
Would like to establish a team of computer savvy people to work on
establishing a RAITH HUB:
- Towards improving the functionality on the RAITH and LEO
- Network or secured wireless connection to the RAITH.
- Bring into functionality the CD-RW on the LEO.
-Establish protocols for Back up and additional file storage.
Considerations towards purchase of additional IT hardware that can
be attached to the RAITH Hub:
-Quality Photo quality printer?
- Image Scanner?
Infrastructure additions to the Lab:
- The New SNF Ebeam Solvent Bench.
- Digital Imaging platform for the Light Microscope with FPD.
Deadline for additions to agenda is Friday April 30 -- NOON by
email: SUBJECT: EBTHM Agenda.
Thank you for your support and commitment to building an E-beam
community within SNF and Stanford University.
E-beam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.
650-725-7075 My office hour is 8:30 - 9:30 M-F CIS 31
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the beamtools