next Ebeam Town Hall Meeting will be in January. January 21, 2004 14 00 - 16 00 hours (2 - 4 PM)

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:30:42 PST 2004

Greetings Raith Users:

I have decided that it would not be prudent to hold an E-beam Town
Meeting in December due to a large number of people whom will already be
away from Stanford.  This decision mainly is based on user feedback
returned to me from my previous email
<http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2160:mss:1025:200412:nhbmibodihkhhlmopecn>.

My proposed date for the next Ebeam Town Meeting will be Friday January
21, 2004 14 00 - 16 00 hours (2 -4 PM) CIS 101

Thank you,

James Conway

The Agenda remains open for your suggestions:

Agenda Items Proposed:

Raith Scheduling on Coral; managing a limited resource. 20 minutes
    Seeking your contributions and opinions on our current usage
policies and discussion and proposals of modifications to these policies.

Discussions on methods users can implement to increase sample throughput
on the system. 10 minutes

Recent PCM testing results in brief. - 5 minutes

Commonly Encountered Problems: - 15 minutes

    *  Beam Drift due to Substrate Charging issues and discussion on
      methods
    * Write Field Alignment Challenges and how to solve them.
    * Stitching breaks in the V scan direction
      - To use or not to use Focus Correction By working distance.

New Item: Raith Champions End of Year Project Summaries:
Raith Champions are encouraged to briefly summarize their project goals
and review the results they have obtained on the RAITH system. It is
desired for you to present a PPT slide or two with your images and
measurements to summarize your RAITH results.  User feedback is
requested on what needs improvement and desired hardware upgrades and
software enhancements might be desired by Users.
On the lighter side Users are also encouraged to present your best
images and unusual results you may have obtained on the system.
Presenters will meet their results and project reporting requirement for
SNF by giving us your update.

RSVP... to beamtools at snf.stanford.edu  Thread:  EBEAM TOWN HALL MEETING.

Thanking you for your support,