[Fwd: Scheduled Downtime reminder No access 12-13-2004 from 10 00 through January 5, 2005 0000 hours.]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 8 13:02:05 PST 2004

Just To Clarify the downtime ends NOON JANUARY 5, 2004.
Rashid Zia was the first to catch this error evidently in my typing...

Thank you Rashid...

Yours,

JWC

The real message should read:

Greetings RAITH Users:

We will be taking the system off line from Monday December 13, 2004  at
10 00 AM  through January 5, 12 00 hours.
The coral schedule has been blocked out for this period. Please do not
attempt to make reservation during this period.

We will make every effort to have the system back up completing all
adjustments to the system, and have the system performance qualified, by
NOON January 5, 2005 if all goes well through the PM, shutdown, start up
and qualification testing period.

Should unforeseen circumstances cause additional delays I will be
posting to this email discussion list the afternoon of January 4, 2005.
Please stay tuned.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
SNF
We will be taking the system off line from Monday December 13, 2004  at
10 00 AM  through January 5, 12 00 hours.
The coral schedule has been blocked out for this period. Please do not
attempt to make reservation during this period.

We will make every effort to have the system back up completing all
adjustments to the system, and have the system performance qualified, by
NOON January 15, 2005 if all goes well through the PM, shutdown, start