[Fwd: Please remove your samples from the Ebeam Lab Pass Through -- Lab Clean up Friday afternoon.]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:44:43 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Please remove your samples from the Ebeam Lab Pass Through --
Lab Clean up Friday afternoon.
Date: 	Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:41:02 -0700
From: 	James Conway <jwc at snf.stanford.edu>
To: 	ebeam at snf.stanford.edu, RAITH USA - ALL RAITH USA PEOPLE
<raithusa.all at raithusa.com>, s4160 at snf.stanford.edu, weekly report
<process at snf.stanford.edu>

Greetings Lab Users:

Users are reminded that the Ebeam Lab Pass Through Box is for In-Process
wafers and substrates that are being currently inspected or written and
is NOT TO BE USED for Storage.  All wafers should be in poly boxes or
carriers, and should be labeled with Lab member Name, DATE, and the
substrate type and resist materials applied to them.

We will be cleaning the Ebeam Lab Pass Through Box this Friday afternoon:
Users are directed to remove all materials from this Pass - through by
Friday July 8, 2005 so we may perform some cleaning to this area.

Unlabeled substrates, tweezers, and other engineering materials found in
the Pass Through on Friday at 3 PM will be considered  abandoned and may
be archived, discarded, or will be considered donated and used for
future experiments in the Ebeam Lab.

Thank you for your support!

James W. Conway
Ebeam Lab