Announcement: Ph.D. Thesis Defense - Ali Javey -- Carbon Nanotube Electronics 9AM Monday 5-23-05

James Conway jwc at
Wed May 18 10:20:19 PDT 2005

Good Morning to the Raith Community:
Please join me in supporting Ali Javey during his Ph.D. Thesis defense
next Monday at 9 AM in the CISX Auditorium.
James Conway