Act now for Nights starting at 7PM.

knc5n2oz at webpalmtree.com knc5n2oz at webpalmtree.com
Thu Apr 20 03:44:41 PDT 2006

Now Nights start at 7PM.
Get 2 EXTRA hours of calling per night.

The Sprint Fair & Flexible(SM) Plan.

> No roaming charges and no huge overages.
> 1,000 anytime minutes for $59.99 per month.

(Other monthly charges apply. See below.**)

Learn more at
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956&var3=2278

Save $150 on the Sprint PCS Vision(R) Picture
Phone PM-225 by LG(R).

> Only $49.99 after $150 instant savings,
  excluding taxes.

Learn more about this phone's features at
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956&var3=2278

Hurry, offers end April 27, 2006.

Call 1-877-312-9942
Click http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956&var3=2279
Go to the link below to find a store
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956&var3=540

Requires purchase and activation of a new line
of service with Vision and a two-year
subscriber agreement.

**Rates exclude taxes and Sprint Fees (including USF
charge of up to 2.27% that varies quarterly, cost
recovery fees up to $2.83 per line and state/local
fees that vary by area). Sprint Fees are not taxes or
government-required charges.

Coverage, rate plan features, services and phone
availability vary. Nationwide Sprint PCS Network reaches
over 250 million people. Offers may not be available in
all markets. Up to a $36 activation fee and up to a $200
early termination fee apply. Terms and Conditions apply.
Subject to credit. See store for details. Offers end 4/27/06
or while supplies last. Phone Offer: Taxes excluded. Subject
to availability. Offer requires purchase and activation of
new line of service and two-year Sprint subscriber agreement.
Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan: Includes 1,000 anytime minutes
adjustable in 50-minute increments for $5, with $.10 per
minute above 1,500 minutes. Partial minutes charged as full
minutes. Nights & Weekends: Mon.-Thurs. 7pm-7am and Fri.
7pm-Mon. 7am. Sprint may terminate service if majority of
minutes a month are used while roaming. Requires dual-band
phone. Certain services (e.g., Sprint PCS Vision) not available
while roaming. 14-Day Guarantee: Requires deactivation of
service and return of your complete, undamaged Sprint PCS
phone with original retailers proof of purchase within 14
days of activation. You are responsible for all charges
based on your actual usage (partial monthly service charges,
taxes and Sprint surcharges).

(C)2006 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved. SPRINT,
the -Going Forward- logo, the NEXTEL name and logo,
and other trademarks are trademarks of Sprint Nextel.

Sprint Preferences
KSOPHT0101-Z3300
6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66251-3300

Visit the address below to view Sprint's privacy policy:
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956&var3=184

If you do not wish to continue receiving email
communications from Sprint, click the address below
to unsubscribe.
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956&var3=2267

Membership options: The Open2Win Network respects your time and values you as a member.
The Open2Win Network manages and aggregates consumer info for several web sites and assists them with creating and distributing custom offers and promotions via our list management services.  If you no longer wish to be a member of our network please visit this page http://t2.teramail1.com/r/r.aspx?var1=beamtools@snf.stanford.edu&var2=956 or you may contact us by mail, our address is: List Management, 21218 Saint Andrews Blvd., #526,  FL 33433.

To stop receiving emails, click here:
http://webpalmtree.com/u/59/beamtools%40snf.stanford.edu/1