Query on lead times for MaN-2403?

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 13 12:06:16 PDT 2006

Good Afternoon Rob Hartman,

Thank you for the very rapid response to my query this morning!
I think the best way to handle this challenge  is to increase the
quantities that we are ordering from you allowing us more material in
stock contained in several bottles.
We will also change the 'threshold to order' quantity that we have been
using to order the next bottle(s) of Resist.  This will allow
comfortable lead times and timely delivery of these valuable engineering
materials.

Thank you for developing an excellent suite of high performance resist
materials. All of us here at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility have
been pleased with the improved performance and increase in resolution we
have obtained using Microchem Ebeam resist  materials. Recently we have
selected your firm to be our primary resist material provider on
engineering materials in the SNF Cleanroom and Ebeam Lab.

All the very best to everyone at Microchem.

Sincerely Yours,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Lab
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility