Reminder tomorrow: "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training on the Headway. Tuesday June 12, 2007 10:00 - 13:00

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 11 12:18:51 PDT 2007

*ANNOUNCEMENT:  "Take A Spin with Me" -- Ebeam Resist Handling Training
on the Headway Coater.
*
Greetings Ebeam Lab Users,

I will be conducting my monthly *"Take A Spin with Me" *training class
Tuesday June 12, from 10 AM  - 1 PM.

This is a great opportunity for you to get acquainted with the specific
points to employ when working with our Ebeam Resist materials in order
to obtain high quality thin film coatings over your wafers for Electron
Beam, Scanning Probe (SPL), and optical Nano-Lithography.
In these applications accurate control of polymer thickness is important
in order to obtain consistent high quality lithography results.

We will be conducting this training on the Headway2 spin coater and
users attending this session will gain their qualification on this tool.

Schedule of Events:

10 - 11:00 I will start with substrate cleans on WET BENCH NONMETAL
performing Pirhana substrate cleans and HF etching of the intrinsic
native oxide on Silicon wafers.  All users are encouraged to have their
substrates cleaned and ready to go for spinning by the session time;
either coming out of the 150 degree Singe oven, or if you are working on
oxides or nitrides, coming out of the YES HMDS Prime oven.

11:00 - 12:30 We can apply what ever resist system you desire for your
work.

12:30 - 1:00 Thin Film Measurements on the Nanospec Thin Film Analyzer

All interested parties are welcome to attend this session.  No need to

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility,

James W. Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075  office hour M-F 8:30 - 9:30 AM CIS 31