OPEN LAB for NEW Users on Ebeam -- The Hitachi HL-700F Ebeam writer. Monday April 12 2 - 6 PM.

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 9 11:03:41 PDT 2010

Greetings Current and Future Ebeam Users:

We have been diligently testing patterns on the HL-700F with mixed
results after significant maintenance and repair work was completed on
this tool a month ago.

Now I would like to invite the greater Ebeam User community to help me
further test this system with your patterns and with hopes to get some
work through the system during these efforts.

I will be holding a OPEN LAB for NEW Users on Ebeam, The Hitachi HL-700F
Ebeam writer. Monday April 12 2 - 6 PM.  It is hoped you will already
have your patterns in EBMT format on the VAX computer in advance of this
session.  This is an Hand On Operations session on the tool and will not
involve pattern preparation using CAPROX.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Lithography here at Stanford
Nanofabrication Facility.

Have a nice weekend,