Ebeam may be coming up for users this week. Seeking patterns to test on the system working with you!

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 3 10:41:21 PST 2010

Greetings:

I just received the Hitachi Field service report and their measurements
exhibited stable emission current and beam position stability over time
o the testing.
They SEM'ed and confirmed the CD's for line width patterns in the 50 -
500 nm range using our Line and Space patterns measured using a
calibrated SEM at their facility in Texas. Best line achieved was a 53
nm line written in 300 nm PMMA at 550 µC/CM**2 dosage on a 60 nm pattern
specification.

We will be confirming these results in further test of the system in
coming days...

Thank you for your support!

James Conway